Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Preparing for Spiritual Life Emphasis Week

Today, Monica Roth '12 introduced our next week's Spiritual Life Emphasis Week speaker, Jim Ostlund. He is currently a pastor at Blooming Glen Mennonite Church, home to many of our students, and I look forward to hearing from him next week!

Esther Frustino opened in prayer, and Mr. Derstine led us in worship with Jackie Landis '11, Evan Kratz '10, and Chris Parks '10. Mrs. Tann also led in worship with Maddie Ruth '10, Laura Keppley '10, Matt Wimmer '12, and Jared Detwiler '12. Brandi Brubaker '11 also shared one of her original songs.

1 comment:

  1. I love music, but I do not understand the "science" of it at all. I am always, always, ALWAYS amazed at people who can write and play music. What a gift! I was blown away by the song Brandi played this morning. Thanks for sharing your gift, Brandi!

    ReplyDelete